Environmental protection is an important part of our corporate policy. It is important to us to minimise all forms of environmental pollution.
We of course observe environmentally-relevant legislation and regulations to avoid dangerous substances. Our laser cutting and production facilities are regularly checked and safety equipment and organisational measures are always kept up-to-date. The employees of BECKTRONIC are trained and motivated to perform their duties responsibly and in an environmentally sound way.
BECKTRONIC is committed to conserving resources, even beyond the legal requirements. Furthermore, cost-effective consumption of raw materials and recyclable materials results in cost savings.
Becktronic Image brochure
Further measures to protect the environment:
- Training our employees in dealing with hazardous substances
- Procurement of environmentally-friendlc consumables and supplies
- Energy and resource-saving production using the latest technologies
- Consistant plant maintenance
- Reusable packaging
- Consistent waste separation and recycling
- Use of regional green electricity
Subscribe now to the Becktronic newsletter for the latest industry information, news from our company, and tips and trends concerning laser-cut SMD stencils and high-precision stencils for LTCC, wafer and special applications!